copy Excellent Adventures in Egypt

Enter here to share Joni's adventures living and working in Cairo courtesy of the U.S. Fulbright cultural exchange program. Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and test of our civilization. - Mahatma Ghandi

12/09/2004

The bags being hung are made from cloth scraps scavenged by the zabayeen, Cairo's waste collectors - and one of the most underprivileged groups in the city. The bags come out of a program from APE (Association to Protect the Environment), one of Egypt's oldest environmental groups. They focus on girls and yound women, teaching literacy and leadership as well as hand-craft skills. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home