copy Excellent Adventures in Egypt

Enter here to share Joni's adventures living and working in Cairo courtesy of the U.S. Fulbright cultural exchange program. Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and test of our civilization. - Mahatma Ghandi

1/13/2005

Lodging and communal buildings at are built from bamboo, with tiny beach huts forming the nucleus of lodging. I stayed in one of these for one night, listening the sounds of waves lapping softly outside my door, and woke to find that I had inherited a sleeping companion overnight. We also rented one of their new relatively upscale chalets - individual vernacular architecture, complete with electricity and solar hot water that sometimes worked.  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Alternate Energy Sources said...

Hello! Blog surfing(as usual) and I found you guys. Nice feeling here. I'll come back . Keep up more stuff about Solar Power Energy, please.
All the best, Solar Power Energy

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous San Diego tours said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home